Please read our retreat terms and conditions before booking.
Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Depression and Anxiety Retreats disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Depression and Anxiety Retreats has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Depression and Anxiety Retreats accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. We will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Depression and Anxiety Retreats shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Depression and Anxiety Retreats does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Depression and Anxiety Retreats endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Depression and Anxiety Retreats or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information, you may email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the client’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
The client shall pay Depression and Anxiety Retreats the full retreat price at the time of confirmation of attendance. The client shall provide Depression and Anxiety Retreats/Clinical psychologist with proof of the transfer of funds by photographing the receipt and sending it to Depression and Anxiety Retreats. Once received the client will be emailed a Receipt of Payment confirmation.
Check-in & check-out times (for the room only)
Our check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Payment and cancellations
1. Payment is accepted by bank transfer only, and clients should ensure the full amount of the retreat price reaches the Depression and Anxiety Retreats bank account. NOTE: The client incurs all transfer costs associated with the transfer of the payment.
2. Details of where payment can be made will be included on the client’s invoice. NOTE: The client is to bear the cost of transferring payment; the full Retreat price must be received by Depression and Anxiety Retreats.
3. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
4. In the event of Retreat cancellation by the client, regardless of the circumstances, Depression and Anxiety Retreats will retain the following portion of the client’s payment.
(i) cancellation 45 days or less prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat — 50% refund. THE CLIENT SHALL BEAR THE COST FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF MONEY BACK TO THEM.
(ii) cancellation 46+ days prior to the confirmed start date of the Retreat: Full refund of the amount paid by the client. THE CLIENT SHALL BEAR THE COST FOR TRANSFERRING OF MONEY BACK TO THEM.
5. Due to therapist cancellation or other situations beyond our control, Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the client as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
6. Depression and Anxiety Retreats is not at any time liable for the client’s flight/travel costs.
7. Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any clients who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
8. Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right to alter the pricing of the retreat packages; any price changes will be confirmed prior to payment by the client. Should the client cancel post-payment, the conditions outlined in 5.iii. above will apply.
9. Depression and Anxiety Retreats is not equipped to treat actively psychotic or suicidal clients. Should a client become unmanageable or a risk to themselves or to others, we reserve the right to refer the client on to an appropriate international health care provider and/or ask them to finish their retreat immediately. We do not offer a refund for any time that has been missed from the original reservation. We do not except responsibility for any medical costs incurred. Depression and Anxiety Retreats can arrange an appointment with a consultant psychiatrist when necessary; however, this is not guaranteed and is not covered in the cost of the Retreat package.
10. The client shall not use the host property except for permitted use and shall not use the host property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The client shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Depression and Anxiety Retreats guests, staff or owners.
11. The client shall keep all resort fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
12. Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the client in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to vacate the property and Depression and Anxiety Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
13. Depression and Anxiety Retreats retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
14. Depression and Anxiety Retreats accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Depression and Anxiety Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Depression and Anxiety Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or spa therapy treatment.
18. The client must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Depression and Anxiety Retreats. The client must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities. Clients who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Depression and Anxiety Retreats at is not liable for any injuries to the client in his/her use of our facilities or participation in yoga or spa treatments. A client must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the Therapist and Director of any previous injuries.
19. Depression and Anxiety Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the client.
20. In the event of a client having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the business owner and Clinical Psychologist as soon as possible.
21. Depression and Anxiety Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
22. Depression and Anxiety Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the client’s stay or travelling to and from Depression and Anxiety Retreats.
23. We recommend that all clients have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
24. Please note, alcoholic beverages are not included in any retreat package.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use, and also which pages you visit and interact with. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking site use so that we can improve your experience on the site. We might also place a “cookie” on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use “cookies” you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. “Cookies” can be removed from your computer.
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
(ii) contact information including email address
(iii) demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
(iv) other information relevant to client surveys or testimonials.
The information we DO NOT collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information – all payments are made by bank transfer or in cash at the time of booking into Depression and Anxiety Retreats. Your banking details are not kept by Depression and Anxiety Retreats.
What we do with the information we gather:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
Depression and Anxiety Retreats does not share your personal details with any third parties, unless the client requests such action.
Our commitment to children’s and adolescent’s privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email email@example.com